- Product Overview
|ADHESIVE||LINER||OPACITY||GLOSS LEVEL||OUTDOOR DURABILITY|
|Permanent Acrylic||90# Layflat||Good||Matte||Up to 5 Years|
- Description: Catalina Graphic Films premium vinyl developed for use with Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV-Based, and Latex inkjet printers. These films are also available for Screen Printing, and can be top-coated for improved ink adhesion for printing methods such as Offset, Litho, Flexographic and UV printing.
- Application: This product line is intended for use in the production of high quality interior and exterior graphics requiring durability and flexibility , i.e. bumper stickers, POP decals, fleet markings and decals
- Face Film: 6.0 mil. Matte White Premium Calendered Vinyl
- Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic
- Release Liner: 90# Layflat
- Opacity: Good
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Outdoor Durability: Up to 5 Years
- Total Product Thickness: 12.8-13.8 mils
- Minimum Application Temperature: +40° F.
- Service Temperature Range: -20° F To +150° F.
- Expected Lifetime Exterior: Three years mid-continental USA vertical exposure
50 ± 2 oz/in
(180º adhesion from SS, 20 minute room temperature dwell)
- Water Resistance: Excellent
- Solvent Resistance: Good for most petroleum based solvents. Edge sealing is recommended in high solvent exposure areas
- Shelf Life: One year when stored under conditions of 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
PRODUCT CODE SIZE SPM6005425N 54” X 25 YDS SPM6005450N 54” X 50 YDS SPM6006050N 60” X 50 YDS
- Recommended Applications: Simple Curves, Decals, Fleet without Rivets, Indoor, Outdoor
Friday, 14 September 2012 18:41
Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.Report
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a
quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.