- Product Overview
|ADHESIVE||LINER||OPACITY||GLOSS LEVEL||OUTDOOR DURABILITY|
|Gray Permanent Acrylic||78#||Excellent||Matte||Up to 3 Years|
- Description: Catalina Graphic Films economy vinyl developed for use with Eco-Solvent, Solvent, UV-Based, and Latex inkjet printers. These films are also available for Screen Printing, and can be top-coated for improved ink adhesion for printing methods such as Offset, Litho, Flexographic and UV printing.
- Application: This product is intended for use in high quality interior/exterior marking or decal applications requiring block out or opacity. i.e. bumper stickers, point of purchase decals, fleet markings and decals.
- Face Film: 4.0 mil. Matte White Economy Calendered Vinyl
- Adhesive: Gray Permanent Acrylic
- Release Liner: 78#
- Opacity: Excellent
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Outdoor Durability: Up to 3 Years
- Total Product Thickness: 4.1 – 4.5 mils with adhesive.
- Minimum Application Temperature: +35° F. For lower application temperature requirements, ask your Catalina representative about our other specialty adhesives.
- Service Temperature Range: -50° F To +150° F.
- Expected Lifetime Exterior: Two (2) years mid-continental U.S. vertical.
- Adhesion: 45 oz/in
- Water Resistance: Excellent.
- Humidity Resistance: Excellent.
- Solvent Resistance: Good for most petroleum solvents and lower aliphatic alcohols. For ultimate solvent resistance, edge sealing is recommended.
- Shelf Life: One (1) year when stored under conditions of 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
PRODUCT CODE SIZE SPM441G5450N 54” X 50 YDS SPM441G6050N 60" X 50 YDS
- Recommended Applications: Simple Curves, Decals, Fleet without Rivets, Indoor, Outdoor