|ADHESIVE||LINER||FINISH||WEIGHT PER MSI||WIDTH|
- Description: Catalina Graphic Films vinyl developed for use on for indoor and outdoor signage applications. Sign-Ad consists of a top coated flexible white calendered film coated with a clear removable pressure sensitive adhesive and a 40# release liner.
- Application: This product is intended for use in the production of high quality interior and exterior graphics in applications requiring easy removal with no adhesive residue. No solvents are needed for the application or removal of Sign-Ad.
- Print Methods: Roll to roll conventional and UV curable offset and litho printing inks
- Face Film: 3.4 ± 0.2 mils matte top coated white monomeric flexible vinyl
- Adhesive: R67 clear acrylic pressure activated removable
- Liner: 40# (3.0 ± 0.2 mils) white super calendered Kraft paper with a silicone release coating on the adhesive side
- Total Product Thickness: 7.5-8.5 mils
- Minimum Application Temperatre: +40° F.
- Service Temperature Range: -20° F. To +150° F.
- Expected Outdoor Life: Three years mid-continental USA vertical exposure
2 ± 1 oz/in
(180° adhesion from SS, 20 minute room temperature dwell)
- Water Resistance: Good
- Solvent Resistance: Good for most petroleum based solvents. Edge sealing is recommended in high solvent exposure areas
- Shelf Life: One year when stored under conditions of 70°F and 50% relative humidity