- Product Overview
|ADHESIVE||LINER||OPACITY||GLOSS LEVEL||OUTDOOR DURABILITY|
|Permanent Acrylic||53# Paper||Clear||Luster||Up to 4 Years|
- Description: Catalina Graphic Films’ Mojave Digital Media family of Overlaminates enhance overall graphic depth and gloss while protecting printed materials from UV radiation, environmental elements and general abuse.
- Application: This product is intended for use as an overlaminating film with slight glare-reducing protective layer with luster properties on printed substrates that are applied to indoor and outdoor surfaces such as bus or automobile markings, buildings; signage; etc. Flat and simple curves only.
- Face Film: 3.0 ± 0.2 mils semi-gloss, clear, flexible vinyl
- Adhesive: 1.0 ± 0.1 mils P-22, clear, acrylic, pressure-activated, high-performance permanent
- Liner: 53-lb. (3.1 ± 0.2 mils) white, polyethylene-coated-one-side, silicone-coated-one-side paper
- Opacity: Clear
- Gloss Level: Luster
- Outdoor Durability: Up to 4 Years
- Product Thickness (Film Only): 3.0 - 3.2 mils
- Minimum Surface/Ambient Air Application Temperature: +35° F.
- Service Temperature Range: -20° F to +150° F.
- Water Resistance: Good.
- Solvent Resistance: Good for most petroleum solvents and lower aliphatic alcohols. For ultimate solvent resistance, edge sealing is recommended.
- Adhesion: 40+ oz. per lineal inch width (180 peel from Stainless Steel; 15-minute, room temperature dwell on test panel).
- Shelf Life: One (1) year when stored under conditions of 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
PRODUCT CODE SIZE LM3LL3050A 30” X 50 YDS LM3LL5450A 54” X 50 YDS LM3LL6050A 60” X 50 YDS
- Recommended Applications: Simple Curves, Decals, Fleet without Rivets, Indoor, Outdoor